Support Relentless Excellence!
You can make a difference.
Choose a giving level to show your support of DBDT.
What is DBDT doing?
- We have taken additional measures to prevent the spread of the flu and novel coronavirus by increasing the sanitization of handrails, door handles, ballet barres and other surfaces which are frequently touched as well as the locker rooms and restrooms elevator buttons which are frequently touched
- Dispensers of hand sanitizer are available in our building’s public areas on each floor
- Posted signs in the restrooms, locker rooms and other common areas as a reminder of what to do to help prevent the spread of the flu and novel coronavirus
- For DBDT tour performances, each of the theatres have enhanced their cleaning processes and determined their own practices
What can you do?
- Don’t panic. Be prepared and stay informed, but please continue your normal daily activities if you can
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, before your dance class and after class
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are not well or in an identified at-risk group (people age 70+ or with a weakened immune system)
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
See below from the City of Dallas website.
“The City of Dallas is closely monitoring the national outbreak of the novel coronavirus, now known as COVID-19. The City is working with our public health partners at Dallas County Health and Human Services (DCHHS), The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure the city has best practices in place for the general public.”