Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to accommodate rentals and visits to the home of Dallas Black Dance Theatre. We are still accepting rental inquiries.
Upbeat. Upscale. Uptown in the Arts District.
Add an air of elegance to your special event in the newly-renovated home of Dallas Black Dance Theatre. Located in the prestigious Arts District, it is the perfect location for power breakfasts, important meetings, delicious luncheons, dazzling receptions, formal dinners and frolicsome parties.
- First and Second Floors Studios
- Dallas Black Dance Theatre features 4 climate-controlled studios equipped with marley flooring, mirrors, and sound systems, which are suitable for rehearsals, auditions and studio dance performances.
- Capacity: 20/75
- First Floor Community Room and Pre-Function Lounge
- Upon entering the historic and newly renovated building, guests enjoy the inviting and warm décor of Dallas Black Dance Theatre. Amenities include the building’s kitchen facilities, inlaid tile flooring, and recessed lighting. Comfortable lounge seating around the building’s original fireplace is suitable for small, informal meetings, casual conversation and overflow from the Community Room. Both rooms have convenient access to the building’s historic front, as well as convenient parking.
- Capacity: 145 (theatre style); 100 (seated tables)
- Fourth Floor Board Meeting Room
- This is the perfect meeting space for your committee meeting, power breakfast, or small luncheon meeting. The room features a large executive boardroom conference table complete with internet access, teleconferencing connection, and Powerpoint projection capability. There is also a wall-length dry erase board for conference planning and brainstorming.
- Capacity: 20
- Additional Services: A limited number of chairs and tables are available. All studios have built in sound system. A/V projection and speaker system in available for the Community Room upon request.