Dallas Black Dance Theatre began with the simple dream of one woman. Today, it stands as a staple of the Dallas Arts District serving countless members of your community. Over the past 40 years, DBDT has helped to fulfill the dreams of students and aspiring dancers due to the belief and support from donors like you.
Our achievements are a reflection of the commitment not only to the dreams of our past but to the dreams of the future. Show your support today as we draw on DBDT’s heritage and move 40 years forward.
Join us with a gift of $40 in honor of our 40th anniversary season. Each dollar donated honors the dreams and achievements of DBDT’s 40-year history.
Through your generosity, you will sustain our efforts and strengthen the role of DBDT as the fifth largest minority dance company in the nation and the tenth largest minority arts organization in the country.
Your gift will help provide:
- Invaluable educational resources for over 20,000 students annually.
- Assistance for some of Dallas’ brightest young dancers who face financial barriers.
- Year-round contracts for our dancers.
- The acquisition of new and innovative choreography.
- Valuable support for our continued pursuit of relentless excellence.
Plus, you’ll receive exclusive benefits and invitations throughout the year when you give by May 31.
- See your name in the Season Program and on signage at the performances
- Get insider information with our quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to select events throughout the season.
- And so much more!